Maple Valley Parks & Recreation & Thrive Community Fitness have teamed up once again to offer T-Ball this spring. This coed league is a non-competitive, instructional league for children to learn teamwork and the basics of baseball. Team size is limited to 10 players with all players participating in the game. Teams practice once a week (determined by the team's volunteer coach) and play one game on Saturdays at Lake Wilderness Park.
T-Ball Registration Form
T-Ball League Details
- Registration begins March 13
- Registration deadline is March 24
- Late registrations will be accepted for an additional $10 fee only if space permits
- Player fee $70
- Player fee includes a team t-shirt and hat
- Players must provide their own glove and cleats (t-ball bats are provided by the league)
- Season runs May 6-July 1
- Practices begin the week of April 17
- Teams practice weeknights, once a week for one hour
- Players that need a specific practice time can include special requests on the registration notes when registering. Special requests are not guaranteed.
- Boys and girls play together
- Players age determined as of March 1 of the current year
- 4 year old players can choose to play in the 5/6 division with parent permission
Thinking about becoming a T-Ball Coach? Volunteer coaches are always needed! Coaching a team requires a 2-3 hour commitment each week for practices and games. The Parks & Recreation Department supplies coaching and league information at the Coach’s Meeting before the season. Best of all, volunteer coaches can choose the team’s practice day and time that best works for your schedule!
Volunteer Coach’s Paperwork [PDF]
How do I sponsor my child’s team? Team sponsors can print their business name and logo on the front of the team t-shirts and can choose the team color. Team sponsors must complete the Sponsorship Form and submit their sponsorship with payment (as little as $150) before the sponsorship deadline.
Youth Sports Sponsorship Form [PDF]
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov