There are three ways to register for programs and classes:
- Online: Online Registration is Available for Select Sports & Activities - Click Here
- Phone: (425) 432-9953 - Register over the phone for many activities and programs with master card or visa
- In Person: Stop by the Lake Wilderness Lodge:
Mon. - Wed. 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. or Thu. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Lake Wilderness Lodge
22500 SE 248th Street
Maple Valley, WA 98038
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Program refunds will be processed in the following manner:
- All refunds requested by the participant will incur a $10.00 administrative fee.
- When registering online a $1.00 convenience fee is added to each transaction, this fee is non-refundable at all times.
- A 100% refund will be made when the course has been canceled by The Parks and Recreation Department less the online convenience fee.
- A 100% refund (less a $10.00 administrative fee) will be issued if request is made 5 or more business days prior to the start of the class or program less the online convenience fee.
- A 50% refund (less a $10.00 administrative fee) will be issued if request is made less than 5 business days prior to start of the class/program less the online convenience fee.
- No Refunds will be issued on classes or programs on or after the start date.
- Refunds for cash or check registrations will be refunded by the City of Maple Valley via check and mailed to the address on record. Refunds for credit card transactions will be credited back to the card used and only to the person stated as payee.
- Certain contracted programs that are registered through sites other than Parks & Recreation may have their own refund policies. You may be directed to contact the instructor directly to inquire about that specific refund policy.
- If the content of a program proves to be inappropriate for the participant, with the required instructor's permission(in writing) a prorated refund may be requested. This written request must be submitted before the next scheduled day of class. Submit all refund requests to the Parks & Recreation Office or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a medical condition arises and participation is no longer possible, a doctor's note is required to request a refund. The doctor's note must include the onset date of the medical condition and you will receive a pro-rated refund less a $10 administration fee. The refund request for a medical condition must be received prior to the class being completed. If medical verification is received on or after the last day of the class/program, no refund will be given.
- Youth team sports (Basketball, Pee-Wee Soccer and T-Ball) refund requests are only granted if the vacated space can be filled by a paying player from a waiting list. If there is no waiting list or the participant cannot fill the space, no refund will be granted.
- All Adult League fees are non-refundable with no exceptions.
Day Camp Registration information and refund requests
- Day Camp deposit fees are non-refundable:
- If a written transfer or refund is submitted prior to 5pm on the first business day of June, the request may be honored less the $50 deposit per week of paid registration.
- Proof of medical condition(see #11 on guidelines)with doctor's note
- Refund requests that do not meet the above criteria may be considered, not guaranteed, on a case-by-case basis by the Recreation Manager or their designee.
A refund request form must be completed and submitted to the Maple Valley Parks & Recreation Dept or by email to email@example.com