Come round the bases in our fall, double-header men’s softball league. Teams play two games each Friday night, 10 games during the season, with the top 4 teams advancing to the playoffs. Composite bats permitted but all bats must bear the USSSA 1.20 BPF stamp. This league is for recreational players (USSSA Rec teams/player tags preferred). No over-the-fence homeruns allowed (DBO) and 10-run limit per inning except for the final inning of the game. Ages 18+.
Men's League Schedule
Men's Softball League Details
- Registration begins August 7
- Registration deadline is 8:00am on Monday, September 10
- Season runs September 14-October 19
- League fee $700
- Games begin at 6:00/7:10/8:20/9:30pm
- Games played at Ravensdale Park
- Bats bearing the USSSA 1.20 BPF sticker will be allowed
- Rosters limited to 16 players
- Rosters lock after the 6th game of the season
- Teams must provide similar colored t-shirts (custom uniforms, player #'s are not required)
The Rainout Line will be updated at 4:00pm daily. Please call 425/413-6675. If the Rainout Line states games will be played, teams must come to the field regardless of current weather conditions. The UMPRE will make the final decision at the field.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov