Bump, set and spike this fall in our fall coed volleyball league! Teams play with 6 players on the court, 3 males and 3 females. Two divisions of play will be offered: mid-level and recreational. Teams play 6 matches with top teams advancing to the playoffs. Referees, playoffs and champion t-shirts included. Players of all skill levels are encouraged to participate. Ages 18+.
Schedule [Avail. Mon., Oct. 22]
Fall Volleyball League Details
- Registration begins August 7
- Registration deadline is 8:00am on Mon., Oct. 22 or when league fills
- Team fee $400
- Season runs October 26-December 21
- Matches played on Friday nights at Summit Trail Middle School
- Game times are 6:00/7:20/8:40pm
- Two divisions of play offered: Mid-Level and Recreational
Want to Play But Don't Have a Team? Individual players can register on the free PLAYER POOL online. If enough players join the pool, pool teams are created for the upcoming season. Team captains can request the list of players to fill roster openings before the season begins too.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov