Summer Softball Sponsored by Proliance Orthopedic Associates
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation's adult coed single-wall softball league begins this summer with a Monday or Tuesday night league option. All teams play games with 10 players a side and a minimum of 5 female defenders in the field. The league is complete with umpires, postseason playoffs and championship t-shirts. Teams play 12 games with top teams advancing to the playoffs. A max. of 7 teams will be allowed to register for each league so early registration is encouraged. Ages 18+.
Monday League Schedule
Tuesday League Schedule
Single-wall Softball League Details
- Returning teams may register one week in advance (March 6-10) by contacting Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov
- New team registration begins March 13
- Registration deadline May 30 (Monday league), May 22 (Tuesday league)
- League fee $775
- Monday league runs June 5-August 21
- Tuesday league runs May 30-August 22
- Games begin at 6:10/7:20/8:30pm
- Rosters are limited to 16 players and only those players are eligible for postseason play
- Rosters lock after the 8th game of the season
- Teams must provide their own uniforms (similar colored t-shirts) with a player # on back (at least 6-inches tall)
*The Rainout Line (425) 413-6675 will be updated at 4:00pm daily. If the Rainout Line states games will be played, teams must come to the field regardless of weather conditions. The umpire will make the final decision at the field.
Why Only Single Wall Bats? Restricting bats to single wall construction only is purely safety driven. Doublewall (multiwall) bats have more trampoline effect and pose a greater danger to defenders, especially at close distances which our field features. All models of bats used in the league must be of singlewall construction (including the handle) and must bear the approved City of Maple Valley sticker above the grip. There are plenty of great single wall bats available and the list of approved bats can be found below. To have your bat approved for league play please stop by our office at the Lake Wilderness Lodge.
2017 Approved Bats List
Looking for a team? Individual players can register on the FREE Player’s Pool online. Team captains may request the list of players and fill roster openings before the season begins.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov