Maple Valley Parks & Recreation's RECREATIONAL 4-on-4 adult basketball league returns this spring! Four players a side, full-court basketball without referees, standings or playoffs. Teams will be scheduled for 8 games. This league is a "call your own fouls" league and the success of the league/enjoyment of the players involved will depend upon SPORTSMANSHIP. A gym supervisor will keep score and make sure everyone is playing by the rules. 9 teams max will be allowed to register so early registration is encouraged. Ages 18+.
4-ON-4 League Details
- Registration begins: December 5, 2017
- Registration ends: February 19, 2018
- Late registrations will be accepted until Mon., Feb. 26, 2018 for an additional late fee, if space permits
- Season runs March 2-April 27
- League fee $290
- Friday night games
- Game start times range from 6-10pm
- Teams must wear similar colored t-shirts, uniforms are not required
Want to Play But Don't Have a Team? Individual players can register on the free online Player’s Pool. If enough players join the pool, pool teams are created for the upcoming season. Team captains can request the list of players to fill roster openings before the season begins too.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov