public works

Claims for Damages

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Maple Valley Transportation Benefit District

Claim for damages must be filed with the Maple Valley City Clerk, Shaunna Lee Rice, or Deputy City Clerk, Jennifer Cusmir, in the City Clerk's absence.All claims for damages must be presented on the Maple Valley Transportation Benefit District standard tort claim form, which is available in the Clerk’s Office at Maple Valley City Hall, or see below. Claims must be delivered in person, or sent by regular mail, registered mail, or certified mail with return receipt requested, during City Hall office hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for legal holidays. Claims may not be presented via email or facsimile transmission.

City Clerk
City of Maple Valley
22017 SE Wax Road, Suite 200
P.O. Box 320
Maple Valley, Washington, 98038

Claims for Damages Form [PDF]


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer