Washington State DOT Paving Project on SR 18 to effect traffic May 7 – May 27
Post Date:05/09/2018 4:30 PM
Maple Valley staff has been notified of road construction and lane closures which began on May 7, 2018, through May 27, 2018. Many of the closures will begin at 9:00 p.m. and through 5:00 a.m. westbound on SR 18 from SR 167 to SE 231st Street. For more information, please use this link to the WSDOT project page or go directly to: https://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Projects/SR18/wbwvalleyhwysvictose231stpave/home.Return to full list >>
- This project has been Awarded to Tucci & Sons Inc.
- Construction is scheduled to begin in spring 2018.
- Sign up to receive email updates about this project and other South King County topics.
- January 2018: Project was advertised for competitive bidding.
- Late winter 2018: Project awarded to Tucci and Sons Inc.
- Spring 2018: Construction will begin.
- Fall 2018: Work will be completed.